We are looking for talented people to join a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, for their center in Bucharest (Romania), for the position of Contract Senior Analyst for Acquisitions Support with German.
• Support the Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), Post Merger Integration (PMI), Procurement, Contracting and Contract Management teams and other Legal Services team as part of the Acquisitions Team independently or with supervision in different geographies;
• To document and review terms and conditions of different types of agreements (e.g. master agreements, software agreements, statement of works, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, change orders, etc) and other documents relating to various target/acquired companies, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements;
• Supervise lower Levels or coordinate small working teams for specific tasks of the projects;
• Collaborate with other colleagues, coordinators, stakeholders and leadership.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Law;
• Work Experience: Preferably 4 years’ + of experience at law firm and/or as in-house counsel and experience in coordinating a small group of work. Any exceptions to the above shall be discussed with the GLN Lead. Experience in M&A Practice may be a plus;
• Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in German and English.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Knowledge of M&A transactions, due diligence revisions, general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles; and ability to apply skills creatively to diverse stakeholder needs;
• Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and executives at all levels of the organization;
• Good time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills;
• Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract review and drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs;
• Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
• Detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
• Demonstrates strong knowledge and experience;
• Fluent in English and German with strong oral and written communication skills;
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom.
Vino si viziteaza-ne la cel mai apropiat birou sau solicita contactul unuia dintre managerii de cont.
Cu peste 40 de locații din lume și 200 de specialiști HR, Quanta este mai aproape decât iti imaginezi.