Quanta Resurse Umane is looking for an E-Commerce Trainee for a major coffee supplier. As the worldwide pioneer, our client redefined the way coffee lovers around the world enjoy their Espresso coffee through a unique combination of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer services.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
• A student or fresh graduate;
• Fluent in English;
• Basic knowledge of HTML;
• Photoshop is a plus!;
• Curious to learn more about the business;
• Prepared to accept challenges, think outside of the box and commit to objectives and achieve them.
As an E-commerce Trainee, you will:
• Ensure website content is search optimized according to latest trends;
• Help implement and test different promotional mechanisms;
• Ensure all visuals are up to date, optimized and cleared;
• Ensure the best user experience in our e-commerce boutiques;
• Closely collaborate with Marketing, CRM and CRC teams.
Join it and you will:
• Receive a monthly salary of 1680 lei net (full time, 8h/day);
• Meal tickets;
• Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library;
• Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali;
• Participate to various professional and personal development initiatives;
• Have a flexible schedule and work in a fast-paced environment;
• Have a 1year work contract, with the possibility of extension.
Location: subway station Aurel Vlaicu.
The personal data you transmit to us will be processed in order to help you identify suitable jobs for which to apply. This includes sending your CV to potential employers, keeping you informed about future job opportunities through the communication methods provided by you. According to European Regulation 2016/679, you have been informed that, at any time, you will have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify your personal data if the data is incomplete or inaccurate, the right to restrict the processing of personal data (if such restriction is legally justified) the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection and the right to request the cessation of processing of personal data at any time by sending a written request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vino si viziteaza-ne la cel mai apropiat birou sau solicita contactul unuia dintre managerii de cont.
Cu peste 40 de locații din lume și 200 de specialiști HR, Quanta este mai aproape decât iti imaginezi.