Quanta Resurse Umane is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer (AntiSpiders Team) to join the most important player in the e-commerce industry.
You will have the opportunity to exchange your innovative ideas with the best professionals, as well as you'll have free access of a full range of e-commerce courses!
• Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code;
• Analyze and propose technologies adapted to a given problem, according to a set of constraints;
• Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
• Write clean code that is easy to test and easy to understand by others;
• Solve interesting data mining and machine learning challenges.
• Develop solutions that scale to large data sets;
• Collaborate on troubleshooting critical issues.
• 4+ years of overall development experience using web technologies;
• Extensive experience in design and development of web applications with PHP or Python;
• Experience with SQL databases;
• Experience with VMs or Docker, Linux, Bash;
• Focused on code quality and high development standards;
• Solid foundations in computer science fundamentals, object-oriented programming, design patterns and software engineering best practices;
• Analytical thinking and strong initiative;
• Flexible, communicative, team player;
• Able to work on several projects and to adapt to a fast-evolving environment.
Will be a plus
• Expert knowledge of SQL;
• Experience with Python, data science environments;
• Experience with Data Applications, Spark, Kafka;
• Experience working with cloud environments (Google Cloud, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure);
• Knowledge of Mathematics, Statistics or Machine Learning;
• DevOps experience;
• Experience with parallel processing systems;
• Working experience with in-memory key-value storage systems;
• Experience with NoSQL databases;
• A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security.
The personal data you transmit to us will be processed in order to help you identify suitable jobs for which to apply. This includes sending your CV to potential employers, keeping you informed about future job opportunities through the communication methods provided by you. According to European Regulation 2016/679, you have been informed that, at any time, you will have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify your personal data if the data is incomplete or inaccurate, the right to restrict the processing of personal data (if such restriction is legally justified) the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection and the right to request the cessation of processing of personal data at any time by sending a written request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vino si viziteaza-ne la cel mai apropiat birou sau solicita contactul unuia dintre managerii de cont.
Cu peste 40 de locații din lume și 200 de specialiști HR, Quanta este mai aproape decât iti imaginezi.